Thursday, May 27, 2010

Help! My lines were written by a bad script!

Exactly that.

Watching 13 going 30 and a few other movies, I always wonder how these people get to say the awesomest lines again and again for 2 hours while I can't even hold my sentence for longer than 5 minutes?

There is a conspiracy going around that we are living in a movie of our own lives. If that is true, I love the Director, the Producer, the casts but I think they need to fire the scriptwriter! I can't even spun a proper intelligent sentence without sounding like Moose from Archie that goes around with "Duuuhhhhh.....".

Could it be that people who has great wit actually expose themselves to lots of things and learn them really fast? For example, Tracy! She is like a spinning gasing the moment she opens her mouth AND AND the cool thing is, nothing comes out wrong from her lips. Or at least, she covers them fast enough!

Iwanttospeakfaster, thinkfaster, repelbuttjokesfaster, coverupfaster, understandcornyjokesfaster, catchthesituationfaster, befaster, Iwantanewscriptwriter, IWANT TO BE MY OWN SCRIPTWRITER!

Gah! There! I said it!

No comments:

Post a Comment