Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What am I drinking?

Going through a crazy week and as usual, after a long mundane task, I allow my mind to wander to this ranch of mine. One random thought that stimulates millions of my neurons was "I don't drink and yet I drink a lot, imagine if I drink, how much will I drink?"

Right now, I am pumping in a power drink to keep me going, a change from my usual Nescafe Kao Kao. Btw, I am not a true coffee addict since I love my cup sweet. But a good colleague once commented that I drink my coffee as if I am drinking beer.

Anyhow, I was thinking, if it wasn't for my parents' teachings, my distaste for loss of control, and meeting Jesus, I think I will be a full-time drinker since I don't like plain water.

But then again...maybe not since I don't need beer to make me intoxicated.

Ok, signing off, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment